Hey friends how you doing? I am doing well in fact really enjoy my prehistoric work shop, where we all students made prehistoric stone tools oh what a camp :)
Well this week challenge is Clean and Simple .
you can win 3 images from MY HEART PIECES
Well this week challenge is Clean and Simple .
you can win 3 images from MY HEART PIECES
I know you all like CAS style because it is really simple unique and beautiful
So DT princess are came up with this.

Marlene

Antonia

Now your turn.....
1. 3 entry per person
2. No Back linking.
4.You can use any image for your creation.
3. Please add your "direct" link back to 'The "My Heart Pieces' challenge
5.You can combine your entry as many challenges as you want.
6. Have fun


Very nice work DT tfs!!!
ReplyDeleteI am wondering about the winner of the May 9 Anything Goes challenge - I haven't seen a winner's post. Thanks!
ReplyDeleteLovely DT work and a fab challenge
ReplyDeleteBettyxxx