Followers

Thursday, 23 May 2013

Be Sentimental

At first I want to say sorry to all those who are effected by the tornado, I know, sorry is very very tiny word for all the lose, you are not in position to hear sorry. I am praying for all of you.

So this week the theme is Be, SENTIMENTAL, use a sentiment in your creation and link up Here.

As always you can win 3 images from MY HEART PIECES



Here is sentimental DT creation for you.

Marlene



Deanne


Antonia


Cindy


Valou


You will get more details at their blog...


1.  3 entry per person


2. No Back linking.

4.You can use any image for your creation. 
3.  Please add your "direct" link back to 'The "My Heart Pieces' challenge 
5.You can combine your entry as many challenges as you want.
6. Have fun         

1 comment:

  1. Great work by the DT, wonderful mix of styles. Thanks for the challenge. :-) xx

    ReplyDelete