Followers

Thursday, 10 April 2014

Winners of the Anything Goes Challenge

Anything Goes challenges is always very hard to choose winners. And once again very sorry to you as I am taking so long to post the winner as I am extremely busy with my study.

So Here is the King 


So elegant and beautiful Kavin.Please choose 3 images from My Heart Pieces and Contact me ( contact details is on the side bar) grab you winner badge too from the side bar.

Now some breath taking Top 3



Really eye catching girl, and Lyla you are really creative in colour. Thanks to all of you for participating. Just Grab your TOP 3 badge from the side bar.



2 comments:

  1. Gratuliere den Gewinnern, besonders Kevin
    glg Gertrude

    ReplyDelete
  2. I realize it's been months, and I check this blogsite frequently, but did I miss the winner of the "Red and Green" challenge? I haven't crossed that challenge off on my list yet as being completed with the winner being announced.

    ReplyDelete