Hellooooooooooo blog land welcome back. Please pardon me I was totally absent from the blog land, I can not explain how much changes occur in my life in those few days. But I am happy I back again.
So I wish you a very very Happy Valentine Day.So this week our challenge is My Heart is For You, yes at least one heart must present in your card or whatever you like to create.
As always you can win 3 digistamp from My Heart Pieces is waiting for you....
So I wish you a very very Happy Valentine Day.So this week our challenge is My Heart is For You, yes at least one heart must present in your card or whatever you like to create.
As always you can win 3 digistamp from My Heart Pieces is waiting for you....
Here are our DT princess creations
(Stamp freebie)
Cindy
(Stamp Flower)
Visit their blog for more information.



Wonderful Inspiration! Thank you!
ReplyDeleteGeorgia
Lovely DT inspirations and thanks for the great challenge
ReplyDeleteBettyxxx