Followers

Thursday, 20 December 2012

Anything Goes (as you all are so busy)

Hey there, I know you all are soo soo soo busy,so I am not going to take much time and I will not take much time from your Christmas last minute preparation :) we again want to thank you for participant our last challenge wow again amazing creations. So this week our challenge is "Anything Goes"
Just show us what you make for your Christmas, for new year party or anything what you desire :)
You can use any image but we always love to see My Heart Pieces images

You can win 3 images of your choice from


Here are the Amazing DT Princess inspiration

(Stamp Sweet Jesus)

  Cindy  

(Stamp Its a baby girl

Antonia

(Stamp Me And Snowman)

http://api.ning.com/files/MSToTnZfZync8Jou7J-mME2DOf9YHlSzs7F5nrjCoxE8o5z0L2Mx8ddnziUjGr5rTy4Ga7dAD11G*DOo05Q*d4nAdQUdlrBY/TagNatale.jpg 

 Marlene  

 Do not forget to visit their blog and leave some love :)

1. 3entry per person

2. No Back linking.
4.You can use any image for your creation. 
3.  Please add your "direct" link back to 'The "My Heart Pieces' challenge 
5.You can combine your entry as many challenges as you want.
6. Have fun 

3 comments:

  1. Lovely creations from the DT, I am here for the first time, Thanks for the challenge.
    Gr Elly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the gorgeous DT inspiration and the fab challenge.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the great challenge and lovely DT inspiration
    Bettyxxx

    ReplyDelete