Followers

Friday, 15 June 2012

Summer Fun

Hello friends, before I start this week challenge I want to introduce our New DT member, yes DT call is end and I selected only one because already 8 members are there in the team so I choose only one. And thank you soooo much to all who applied for DT, I greatly appreciate it. But some time I do not get time to draw much so keep it 9 DT member. So please welcome  
Sabine 

Here is little about her 
My name is Sabine, I am married 40 and have two wonderful girls (3 and 8 years old).I live in Germany, Bavaria, near Munich. I craft all my life, since about 4 years butmainly cards and scrapbooking.


Well my all  crafting friends how are you? I think all you are busy and enjoy your vacation. I know I know that you really enjoy summer vacation, so why not come with me and enjoy more. Yes our this week challenge is Summer Fun.


So this week My Heart Pieces challenge hosting by Deanne see what she said

Are you ready for a new challenge here at “My Heart Pieces”? Well, don’t you just love SUMMER? I do! Lots of time to relax and enjoy the sunny days and warm evenings! Your challenge this time around is simply SUMMER! That’s it! SUMMER! Anything that reminds you of summer...the sun, the beach, vacations, watermelons, flip flops...you get the picture! So, go for it! Create a summer-y card! Have fun!


So now see what she and other DT members Made for you

(Stamp Summer Fruit)




(Stamp Bathing Fairy)


(Stamp Rajrupa)




(Stamp Nini With Watermelon)


(Stamp Oisi)


(Stamp Sunflower Summer)


Danielle

(Stamp Oh Dad is Always Busy)


Qadirah is just return from Vacation and this week I do not make anything totally busy in drawing. 

3 entry per person
2. No Back linking.
4.You can use any image for your creation. 
3. Please add your "direct" link back to 'The "My Heart Pieces' challenge 
5.You can combine your entry as many challenges as you want.
6. Have fun
Dont forget to check back if you are the last week winner and blog hop winner.

1 comment:

  1. DT has created some inspiring creations. Each card is an inspiration. Thanks for stopping by my blog leaving the sweet love. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete