Followers

Tuesday, 15 May 2012

Can You Believe the day of our first Challenge Fin...


Hellooooooooo My all crafty friends the day of our first challenge finally come.Still I cant believe. My Heart Pieces first challenge. Wow wow wow. And I am really sooooo Happy that I got some really talented DT's for my digi stamp, yes they are My Heart Pieces DT princes. Did you meet them, if not then see here again.


So what will be our first Challenge? Guess guess guess. Oh Yeah it is.................

ANYTHING GOES 
Create what you like, what your heart desire, what your mind ask you. And link here below. 

we just ask you

1. 3 entry per person
2. No Back linking.
4.You can use any image for your creation. 
3. Please add your "direct" link back to 'The "My Heart    Pieces' challenge 
5.You can combine your entry as many challenges as you want.
6. Have fun

And what you can win..... Who will be The Queen of My Heart Pieces Digi Stamp will win 3 Digi Stamp Of Your Choice from My Heart Pieces, and a cute badge to proudly display you are the Queen.


And Top 3 winner will win 1 Digi Stamp of their Choices and a badge to Proudly display you are the Top 3 Winner.


So are you ready to see what our DTs bring for you.

So Here are those fabulous creations

(Used Here Can You See The Beach? )


Anne-Marie 
(Stamp Window)

(Stamp Beautiful Nature) 


(Stamp Butterfly Girl) 



Me Priyanka 

Danielle
(Stamp Mermaid Couple)






Is not it  all sooooo beautiful creations from our DT, please visit their blog and send their Your love.

So For what are you waiting for enter your amazing creation Here below. You Have until May 30th 

Edit
Please Note:
Make sure direct link of your entry not your entire blog and link back My Heart Pieces Challenge. 


I am looking for some Designer, if you like you can apply.Information is here 

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful images and beautiful DT samples. Priyanka - your DT is very talented. I hope I get a chance to play along!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful DT creations! So lovely! Thanks for the challenge!
    Peace,
    KristyLee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful inspiration by the DT...I especially love the Bengali Bride! Well done! Thank you so much for the challenge!

    :)tOri

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hiya i am new to your beautiful blog and the dt have done a lovely job of inspirational cards for us all thank you for a great challenge x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful creations by DT!
    Hugs,
    Julia

    ReplyDelete
  6. Enjoying all the DT work, hope you like my card!

    ReplyDelete